Let’s talk about hats. Who doesn’t have a hat; men, women and kids – everyone has a hat either with a logo or without a logo. Here are some statistics about promotional hats.
What Makes Promo Hats Amazing?
1. 69% of U.S. consumers own a branded hat. If your company or school isn’t providing hats to your employees or customers – you need to be.
2. An average logoed hat earns 3,400 impressions over its lifetime. That is a lot of people seeing your brand.
3. Promotional headwear is kept an average of 10 months. That is a long shelf life for your logo. Compare that to a newspaper, radio or TV ad that is gone in an instant.
4. A hat that costs $10 has a cost-per-impression of only 3/10 of one cent. That is a lot of value for your money.
5. One-third of men wear a promo hat weekly or more often. Again, that is a lot of exposure for your logo.
6. 63% of consumers keep promotional hats because they’re attractive. So, make sure you are picking the right hat that people want. Our sales staff can help you make the right choice.
7. The top 3 months for hat sales are April, June and October. April is right around the corner so get cracking and find the perfect hat for your logo.
(data provided by ASICENTRAL)
The Right Fit is Important
There are many options in hats including traditional baseball style hats, beanies, visors, bonnie hats, etc. You must also consider if you want us to decorate a generic style hat with your logo of if you want to co-brand with a well known logo like Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, New Era and Carhartt. When selecting the right hat make sure you let us know what styles you like, for example do you want snap-back trucker style hat or do you want a fitted hat or a hat with a fabric closure. There are endless options in hats so let our fantastic salespeople help you narrow it down.
Another great option, if you have time, is to do a totally custom hat. Custom hats are typically done overseas and take at least 120 days. But, you get to design your hat from the ground up. You can pick the style, the colors, the decoration locations, you can add your own custom tags, decorate on the bill or on the taping inside the cap. Really the options are endless, just keep in mind it takes time.
That’s All for Now
But, we plan on a follow-up article about different decorating techniques for hats. Give us a call or shoot us an email. We would love to work with you on hats.
Stan Barth – Owner