We can bring your idea to life.
The design makes the shirt!
Oftentimes the quality of the image on the shirt is more important to the success of your project than the garment itself. Additionally, it’s important to produce the best possible artwork without breaking your budget. Here’s how to avoid some of the back-and-forth and confusion that can sometimes accompany the t-shirt design process.
Helpful tips to make your project go smoothly
- Develop a complete list of what you need in your t-shirt design; all of the text, design elements, ink colors, number of colors, number of locations, the garments and color of garments. Include anything that you KNOW you want in the design.
- Provide us with any images or sketches you may have. You know the saying, “a picture is worth a thousand words”.
- Think about the look and feel you want. Consider your audience and we can tailor your vision to them.
- Browse our Design Gallery to get inspired.
Tips for submitting your own digital files
- Native Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and Photoshop (.psd) files are preferred but we accept most common file types such as .jpg, .pdf, .tif, .png, .eps… and more. In addition, if you submit low quality or low resolution images we will have to recreate your artwork.
- Raster type art files should be created and submitted at no less than 300 dpi and at the actual print size.
- Vector art files should have all of the fonts converted to outlines or paths. Any linked images should be included or embedded.
The Graphic Design Team
Whether it’s developing your ideas or coming up with a custom T-shirt design from scratch, our team of graphic designers can breathe life into your next project.
Or, you be the artist! Create your own T-shirt design with our online Design Studio.